|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21005N||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances. This role is based in Reading however a partially remote working arrangement will be in place.
- Social media strategy for Three – laddering up to overall Three company strategy.
- Measurement across all platforms and social’s holistic contribution to brand KPIs.
- Prioritisation to create focus against resource of the team and to deliver most valuable results.
- Go-to partner for wider marketing and business teams. You will be the key Social stakeholder and work in a collaborative and agile way alongside other teams such as: Brand, Comms, Consumer Marketing, Customer, DR, Legal, Retail Marketing and Sponsorship & Brand experience.
- Briefing of in-house agency and external partners, content creators and freelancers.
- Ensuring all social media activities are played out in plans and socialised across the business.
- Managing paid support for social campaigns with our media agency.
- Line management and development of social team made up of 2 x Social Specialists and 1 x Social Analyst.
- Management of relationships with social platforms and partners.
- Extensive experience of managing social strategy and delivery for big brands, in-house or agency.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering successful social media campaigns including working with talent, creators and third parties to deliver best in class work.
- Crisis and issues management.
- Solid understanding of social media monitoring and measurement.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Budget management.
- Line management experience.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.