|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21005P||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||14/03/2021|
- Ensure Business and Private Network customers receive outstanding sales and service experiences and first-rate operational support.
- Proactively manage customer relationships through planned change activity
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on planning, organising, prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Extensive experience of large-scale solution design and delivery, including large custom builds, including 4G/5G Mobile, Private Networks, WAN, LAN, UC, Digital and Cloud technologies
- Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi-disciplined teams
- Experience of managing conflicting priorities and pivoting in a dynamic environment.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.