|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100NC||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Head of Business Agility is accountable for leading a change in how the organisation works. This role owns the definition of the company change lifecycle and mobilises a network of stakeholders to work cross functionally to define and embed that framework. Also responsible for communications and the change network of senior leaders who will need to sponsor this.
Accountable for working right across the organisation with each directorate to enable the organisation with the framework, tools, processes, methodologies and approach to underpin efficient and effective delivery.
Leads the design implementation, communication, and rollout to the organisation of the change lifecycle, and embeds efficiency and speed to market across Three UK and Three Ireland. Ensures that our delivery framework can cater to all types of change methodologies from Waterfall to release management.
- Direct line management of the Business Agility team UK & Ireland.
- Improving throughput and flow of delivery from business planning right through to customer live
- Leading the documentation, review, embedment and improvement of service design and end to end processes across Three.
- Ensuring processes are designed and delivered in accordance with agreed standards and measured with structured KPIs.
- Fostering partnerships with technical functions as well as commercial and support functions to help drive the identification of improvements in their respective areas.
- Identification of improvement opportunities to drive simplification, digitisation, scalability, optimisation and standardisation, whilst working in collaboration with key business stakeholders.
- Communication and establishment of a change network to sponsor and own lifecycle.
- Creating a culture of Business Agility by embedding an improvement mindset, behaviours and ways of working across key business areas.
- Identification and maintenance of the improvement opportunity pipeline, ensuring opportunities are prioritised in accordance with business priorities, impact and risk.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Strategy, PMO & Delivery function (UKI) to ensure alignment
Must have experience in leading:
- 5+ years experience of leading a Business Agility / Operational Excellence / Delivery function, ideally within Telecoms
- Experience in business and process improvement
- Demonstrates experience of frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
- Leadership and managerial experience at a senior level demonstrating strong stakeholder relationship management.
- Demonstrates the ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered, trusted teams.
- Proven ability to collaborate with, influence and build relationships at all levels within an organisation
- Proven record of working in an ambiguous, fast paced delivery environment showing an ability to handle ambiguity and differing speeds of change.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.