|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21038F||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual with a background in coding HTML for CRM / CVM (Customer Value Management). The ideal candidate will be technically minded with a proven track record of delivering high performing responsive, personalised email content.
Reporting into the Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working alongside the campaign build team to orchestrate customer journeys within Adobe Campaign; obtaining studio approved design and copy from relevant teams to develop/code HTML templates from scratch, within the timescales set.
This is a high impact role providing the opportunity to deliver best-in-class, multichannel engagement programmes. The role requires close collaboration with CVM Campaigns, Product, Data and Marketing teams.
- Develop HTML email templates from scratch.
- Code, bug check and test emails to ensure technical quality and that they render correctly across different devices/ESPs.
- Collaborate with marketeers, designers, and content producers on ideas for digital designs that improve the customer journey and drive conversions.
- Proactively communicate with all members of the project teams, using the appropriate tools to ensure challenges are solved early and any blockers are identified quickly, as well as ensuring progress is monitored.
- Perform quality assurance on your own and other developers’ projects to the highest standard.
- Advise on email design best practice and find creative solutions to any challenges.
- Be an active part of any concepting or creative brainstorm sessions.
- Prototype new solutions to aid creativity or prove viability.
- Experienced working in an Email Development role or similar.
- High level of experience and a passion for coding pixel perfect emails/landing pages in HTML and CSS.
- Proficient using digital design/coding packages (Photoshop, Dreamweaver or similar).
- Experience with email platforms and support systems such as Adobe, Litmus, Mailchimp, and Salesforce.
- Experience of email design best practice including responsive design, UX/UI, and up to date with industry trends.
- Able to design and code emails quickly and accurately, understanding the potential to use data and creative to build world-class campaigns.
- Someone with excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.