|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2103F3||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience
The In-life Optimisation Manager role is responsible for driving performance and achievement of the In-life sales and margin targets for the digital trading channel. You will also be instrumental in the creation and delivery of channel trade plan to drive the Insurance and accessories performance.
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market.
We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
- Manage the planning process of sale budgets from top line numbers to period re-forecasts and KPI setting
- Work with the trading team to build and implement a clear strategy for the In-life commercial plan
- Responsible for driving additional revenue performance on Insurance and Digital accessory sales
- Work with stakeholders in Commercial e.g., Marketing, Brand & Comms, Product and Digital to create cross-functional plans
- Identification of risks and ops to budget by analysing daily, weekly and monthly performance, identifying and recommending short term operational actions
- Influencing the testing of new customer journey opportunities to aid margin and sales uplift
- Support Head of Digital Sales in reporting on trading performance at weekly Trading meetings, highlighting key opportunities to improve performance.
- Coordinate customer engagement plans to clearly communicate the impact and benefits of changes being delivered to customers
- Coordination with the other digital teams to ensure alignment with go to market priorities
- Lead the team to exceptional performance taking, fostering a strong culture of delivery and team-working and development of our people
- Understanding forecasts and budgets and impact to P&L Very competent with numbers and analysis, and being able to form a story with data
- Passionate about driving both customer engagement and sales revenue through digital trading activity
- Experience in leading, mentoring and coaching a digital trading team, with deep knowledge and experience of web merchandising.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes
- Digital trading, ideally in a multi-channel trading environment e.g. retail and telesales
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.