|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21002C||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Information Disclosure Unit (IDU) offers a unique job role, in which a team of Specialists provide information/data under the appropriate legislation to points of contact within the Law Enforcement Community.
You will also get to experience a diverse involvement of all areas of our own business (Network, Billing, Data Intelligence, Legal, Devices and Fraud teams to name a few).
A blend of teamwork and individual responsibilities culminate in the successful development of the unit to keep pace with the vibrant, innovative products and services such as the growing of 5G and the MBB sector that Hutchison 3G prides itself on.
You will be joining an existing team of 9 specialists; the IDU Specialist role will see the team expanding to 10, reporting into two team managers.
The department resolves up to 13000 requests a month, of which more than 70%are processed directly through an automated system.
The remaining work offers you the chance to use data processing, investigative and analytical methods as well as using your networking skills to ensure prompt disclosure of information to Law Enforcement Agencies on a 24/7 basis.
The provision of legally binding documents and statements emphasises the need for accuracy and a keen eye for detail.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Possess a sound knowledge of the Investigatory Powers Act, Data Protection issues and individual rights under GDPR legislation, Human Rights Act and Manual of Standard
- Experience of liaising with Law Enforcement and other telecommunication companies in the same sectors
- Good working Knowledge of Mobile telecommunications
- Excellent data processing, problem solving and data analytics skillsExcellent knowledge of and demonstrable competence in the use of MS Word, EXCEL, Outlook
- Education to A level (equivalent or above) with the ability to communicate confidently and positively
- Excellent level of numeracy and literacy and ability to maintain highest levels of accuracy
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.