|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20026V||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
At Three, our goal is to grow the business by improving customer experience. To enable this we are building a high performance culture where we focus on the customer, go beyond what is expected, work as one team, take responsibility and appreciate one another.
This role is part of our Technical Security Assurance team and will focus on the technical aspects of ensuring Three and our partners are secure and compliant with relevant government legislation eg. Investigatory Powers Act.
- Provision of government technical support services on network infrastructure on a 24/7 basis, whilst providing technical subject matter expertise on the delivery and integration of any changes to those services.
- Accountability for the reliability of government services - identify, manage and resolve dependencies and risks
- Decide on priorities to optimize and approve the technical deliveries which impact government services, taking into consideration demand from design areas and operations.
- Ownership of government technical services through the lifecycle
- Must be security cleared or able to achieve clearance at DV level.
- Understanding of telco network services including Core Network, IP transport, Security.
- Virtualisation and Cloud Core Network Operations experience beneficial.
- Demonstrated history in automating operations processes via services and tools.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, testing methodologies within operations
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.