|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102HS||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
As a member of the network and IT security solutions team, you will be accountable for the technical design and delivery of security solutions within Three’s public/private cloud networks and defining security architecture and requirements for IT applications to ensure that products, projects and programmes are secure by design.
The IT Security Architect will be peer to architects and other TDAs within end-to-end and technical domains, the broader Information Security function and be a central point of contact for the Cloud Infrastructure and IT Application teams.
You will need to partner with other stakeholders across Three and with our systems integration partners to identify opportunities and risks, and to develop and deliver solutions that support business goals, to agreed targets, within approved budgets, whilst ensuring availability of service to our customers and protecting Three’s assets. In doing this you will need to work with the Programme Office, supporting them in project planning, risk and issue management for the deliveries you are working on.
- You will develop and maintain the component level technology architectures and patterns for our security solutions which are used to ensure security is consistently delivered to our standards by business projects, including security requirement specifications, design patterns, security integration patterns, threat models, etc for our public/private and hybrid cloud environments. These environments host business applications and solutions which are aligned to areas of the business such as Retail, Contact Centre, Corporate, and IT solutions, such as Amdocs which support the network side of our business, such as BRS, Billing, CRM, Online, etc. You will need to possess a firm understanding of securely deploying IT applications in cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Produce and oversee the production of high-level designs, low level designs, test strategies and plans, deployment guidelines and the transfer of solutions into operations. You will be working alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors throughout the delivery lifecycle, ensuring solutions are delivered on time and meet the security requirements and operational acceptance criteria.
- You will be accountable for ownership of one or more of our security domains and security technology solutions. You will work with our technology partners and our operations and demand management teams to ensure that there is effective capacity and performance management in place for the solution and ensure that the solution is incorporated into the 18-month technical and budget roadmap for our domain.
- Demonstrable experience of defining component level architecture for security solutions and technologies within public and private clouds, providing technical decision making and problem-solving leadership for this technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/standards for delivery and design.
- Technical experience within this domain must include:
- development of service-oriented architectures and designs for cloud-based services.
- threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new services, applications and technologies.
- assessment, development, implementation, optimisation, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes to enable effective transfer of a solution into operations (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, API security, identity and access management (IAM), privileged access management (PAM), network security) within SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS cloud environments.
- deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management – infrastructure as code (Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc).
- container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes Engine/AKS/OpenShift and their secure deployment and management to enable secure delivery via a CI/CD pipeline.
- tools for container integrity and security, such a Twist Lock/Azure Security Centre.
- cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft Azure Security solutions and broader areas of Microsoft Windows Security, M365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security.
- use of appropriate frameworks or standards for security architecture and governance e.g., SABSA, PCI-DSS, NIST 800-53, etc.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.