Lead Business AnalystDate posted 12/07/2022
- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
- 37.5 hour week
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role is part of the Strategy, PMO & Transformation directorate reporting to the RPA Delivery Manager within the Capability & Automation centre of excellence. The overall directorate delivers a shared service to the UK and Irish organisations and is accountable for the collaborative delivery of strategic, cross-functional programmes.
This role will sit within the Capability & Automation CoE area of Transformation, alongside specialists and developers, delivering bespoke and customised applications and implementing automations across the entire Three Organisation.
The role of the Lead Business Analyst is to perform business analysis at a strategic level, as well as programme and project levels; to collaborate effectively to deliver Capability & Automation projects professionally and to ensure the Three Ireland stakeholders' needs are met.
The Lead Business Analyst will ensure that business benefits will be delivered to our stakeholders across the organisation through enhanced use of technology and improved business processes.
The Lead Business Analyst will ement support the RPA Delivery Manager by setting Business Analysis standards, processes and procedures, setting KPIs, initialising and overseeing peer reviews in addition to acting as Lead team member directing multiple BA’s in large strategic projects.
• Definition and management of business requirements to standard and quality which will drive platforms and system changes in accordance with Three`s development methods and processes.
• Working with Business Owner and/or Programme Manager(s) to identify appropriate business activities which must be undertaken to support the implementation of the Technical Solution.
• Work with Business and Technical Stakeholders, Technical Architects, Testing, Development and Delivery Team to define a set of business requirements to the agreed standard and quality.
• Liaise with relevant areas to co-ordination and roll-out of system/change training requirements.
• Running workshops with client SMEs to understand the end-to-end solution while identifying any blockers and the suitability of the solution.
• Provide outputs for weekly due diligence updates with the client.
• Understanding the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the solution.
Analyse business processes and identify areas of opportunity to implement appropriate technical solution.
• Be involved in all activities from the initial prioritisation, development and testing through implementation and continuous improvement.
• Build, review, and own Process Definition Documentation (PDD) and/or Business Requirements Specifications (BRS)
• Build, review, and own test plans and test cases, facilitate the gathering of test data
• Work with Capability & Automation team and Business Stakeholders to validate different versions of the Solution Design to ensure requirements compliancy.
• Continuously look for improvements to the delivery process and lead the implementation of any process improvements.
• Work with the Business to define/enhance/implement Business solutions in support of Projects.
• It involves acting as Gatekeeper for all new requests/changes, the scheduling of in life changes & projects.
• Management of BAU communications to primary internal teams and stakeholders, driving momentum and coordination of tasks to meet timescales.
• Ensure adherence to quality and timelines of project input documentation.
• Identifying resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities e.g. System Analyst, Business change, Developers, testing, business analyst, L&D.
• 5 years of experience in Business Analysis or Business Process Analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Analysis/Technical degree
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• DevOps Agile ScrumMaster.
• Project management experience a plus.
• Experience of working with both agile and waterfall methodology.
• Strong facilitation and elicitation skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• CTI, IVR and Customer care and RPA Knowledge would be an advantage
• Visio or similar workflow documentation tools essential.
• Ability to respond to constantly changing priorities under pressure
• Must possess the superior attention-to-detail and diligence required creating highly detailed and clear documentation.
• Ability to write effective Use Cases.
• Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
• Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
• Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing client needs.
• Generates innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and an open mind, using existing information to its fullest potential.
• Ability to find solutions and to think both strategically, tactically and operationally