|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210390||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
This role within the CVM team will define the strategy, targeting and segmentation for CVM legal/regulatory projects and campaigns, and includes management of crisis level incidents. This includes campaign planning, scoping, management and delivery.
You’ll be experienced in delivering campaigns and will be able to demonstrate you’ve managed and delivered complex regulatory comms programmes.
Key elements of this role include working with cross functional teams to successfully deliver operational comms that meet regulatory requirements whilst also ensuring we identify any commercial mitigations or opportunities.
- Accountable for the strategy, targeting, segment, planning, management and delivery of all CVM legal/regulatory/compliance/transactional comms/crisis level incident comms. This will cover both planned projects and unplanned, urgent response comms.
- Be a CVM representative in all project/crisis level incident meetings as required, and provide counsel to the business on the appropriate, best practice response.
- Mitigate/minimise commercial impact and maximise commercial opportunities in the planning and delivery of ops comms.
- Stand up any always on ops comms programmes and put in place relevant hand off plans to CVM squads when appropriate e.g. EOCN BAU.
- Monitor and manage the roster of CVM ops comms, ensuring they are compliant and are updated appropriately working with Customer Comms where necessary.
- Engages, influences and briefs cross functional teams (GTM, Customer Comms marketing, online, retail, CC, CVM squad, campaign build etc) and co-ordinate the delivery effort. Executing within or outside of the GTM brief process as required.
- Ensure delivery is on time and fit for purpose and enables defined KPIs to be achieved.
- Define and brief reporting requirements to the CVM analytics team and monitor KPIs.
- Adopt and operate in agile delivery methods, following the best practice approach set out by CVM squads.
- Experienced in delivering business critical/compliance/regulatory campaigns, telco experience preferred but not essential.
- Experienced in complex multi and omni channel programmes.
- Experience in technical delivery of automated and personalised campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels. Experienced in working in matrix or cross functional teams.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery model and using Jira to track workflow/delivery.
- Desirable to have knowledge of Adobe Campaign capability but not necessary to have build experience.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.