|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||24/09/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting into the Head of New Product & Proposition Execution, you will be responsible for owning & governing the new product & proposition experience and execution. This is senior leadership role within a newly created Commercial function at Three and you will be an instrumental part in defining, shaping and executing new products and propositions at Three.
The role is responsible for leading execution of Loyalty Propositions (CVM, Rewards, Retention etc) You will be the key interface lead with Transformation & GTM teams and work cross-functionally with range of stakeholder (both internal & external) to drive the execution of the new product/proposition.
• Gatekeeper & Accountable for New Product & Proposition Experience/Execution.
• Custodian & approver of quality for customer and channel experience designed by the Transformation team.
• Develop a clear understanding of the design brief and govern the experience delivered for the new product & proposition.
• Lead, guide and direct Transformation teams with clear requirements and acceptance criteria for the execution of the new product/proposition.
• Support management of all new product & propositions: developing, enhancing, launching & delivery.
• Work closely with the Development & Marketing team in enhancing & supporting the new product/proposition naming, positioning & comms.
• Escalate & challenge if the new product/proposition is not fit for launch by defining clear acceptance criteria from testing, risk and readiness perspective.
• New Product/Proposition is executed effectively, and all channels/marketing plans are consistent with the brief.
• Handover post launch to Consumer team for in-life management.
• Experience in proposition, commercial or product management.
• Experience in loyalty, CVM, Rewards, Retention management activities.
• Experience in leading/managing GTM activities for new product & propositions.
• Experience in developing a product propositioning, messaging & naming.
• A customer champion within the business to lead execution of all new products and proposition effectively delivery great experience.
• Ability to manage complex and multiple projects and hold wider teams accountable.
• Ability to challenge and ask right questions to ensure the proposition/product experience meets customer’s needs.
• Strong decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal, network, negotiation, influencing & communication skills to challenge and influence business & customer outcomes.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.