|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210068||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
This role is accountable for the management and delivery of the Business GTM plan through all Indirect Partner channels, covering all elements of the relationship from engagement, commercials and inlife account management
The role will ensure that effective channel commercials and support plans are in place that meet the requirements of the business and disrupt the marketplace, quickly gaining traction and demonstrating Three’s ability to scale in the segment.
Scope includes market facing channel activity and sales incentives, channel enablers, internal launches and staff & customer events. Works closely with several functions across Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Trading and 3rd Party Vendors
- The role will be responsible for developing relationships with channel partners, at all levels from strategic through to tactical deployment.
- Co-ordination and delivery of all channel management activity
- Channel NPS improvement initiatives in collaboration with Sales and Sales Enablement
- Half-yearly sales incentives, promotions, proposition launches
- Management of the Indirect Partner customer feedback mechanisms and engagement plans
- Alignment of Partner engagement and Sales activity with the overarching Business GTM plan
- Thought leadership to ensure annual improvements in the Channel Management & GTM approach for Indirect Partners
- Understanding of the needs B2B market and channels
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, balancing both short term and long term needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and align teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sales and marketing
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Strong decision maker
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.