|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001IN||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||05/10/2020|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• This is a key role working directly with our Vendor and internal teams to deliver Three’s ambitious rollout requirements
• This role will focus on gating and managing the third party activation of new and upgraded RAN sites in line with our business plans.
• This role will be accountable for ensuring multiple dependencies and suppliers are managed to support the Activation Programme and deliver to forecast and budget.
• Ensuring that suppliers and stakeholders are delivering to the agreed plan and work with them to address issues which put that plan at risk.
• Ensuring processes are well defined and in place to manage inter-dependencies between partners, resolving any escalations that arise
• Ensuring governance and reliable reporting is in place both to manage delivery and to communicate progress/issues into the wider Three organisation and to dependent partner or supplier organisations.
• Extensive experience in complex RAN Deployment programmes across multiple contracts.
• Technical Expertise in either site build, site installation or site integration.
• Experience of building relationships across teams and functions. A clear communicator.
• Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and collaborate with teams.
• Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.