|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200IP||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
We are looking for a bright and outgoing lawyer to join our supportive and collaborative team on a full time basis.
This is an opportunity to work for a leader in the world of mobile technology in an ambitious culture and a busy environment. Lawyers at Three are regarded as trusted advisors and business partners to the teams they support, working in an open, engaged and customer focused culture.
You'll be part of our Legal Affairs function within the Legal, Government and Regulatory Affairs Team (LGRA). LGRA provides the legal and operational backbone of our business. We help manage our brand, protect our reputation, advocate Three’s interests in the marketplace and deliver our message to customers, regulators, government and the media.
You will be engaged on major projects across both our business and consumer teams working cross functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders and teams including procurement, technology, operations, supply chain and digital.
You will take end-to-end responsibility for legal and regulatory matters relating to Three Business and Three Consumer and will provide strategic legal support on all aspects of Three’s projects and contracts. The role will have a particular focus on developing Three’s business offering. The role will include:
- Providing first line legal and regulatory advice to Three Business in respect of our business (non-consumer) products, services and other matters.
- Advising on compliance with regulatory obligations and legal aspects of business propositions.
- Analysing new product and services and drafting legal and regulatory requirements
- Advising on the impact of changes to regulation and new regulation and supporting operational teams.
- Reviewing customer journeys in all sales channels from a legal and regulatory perspective.
- Providing first line legal advice to both enterprise and consumer customers in respect of Three’s products, services and other matters.
- Working with our corporate bid team and medium business sales team to provide legal support in respect of various bids including drafting and negotiating contracts.
Working independently, you will use an innovative and pragmatic view to resolve the legal complexities faced by the teams to deliver our business outcomes.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ PQE and qualification at well-respected law firm in the UK or another Commonwealth jurisdiction
- Strong knowledge of Ofcom General Conditions, EECC and legislation as it applies to Enterprise telco customers.
- Strong advisory, drafting and negotiation skills with a commercial mindset
- Proactive, practical and commercial – actively takes initiative and focuses on solutions/business outcomes and with a “can do” problem-solving attitude
- Constructive and consultative team player with good communication skills with an ability to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way
- Flexibility and ability to handle change and a busy environment
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.