|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201KS||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||22/07/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
We launched our new loyalty app Three+ at the end of 2021 which features exclusive offers from brands our customers love, exclusive presales to some of the UK’s biggest festivals and an exciting array of surprise and delight giveaways and competitions.
This role will report into the Senior Loyalty Manager within the CVM (Customer Value Management) team at Three. They will manage the scheduling and delivery of music presales, competitions, and promotions within the loyalty app, working for the Senior Loyalty Manager and supporting the Loyalty Specialists.
As the Loyalty Executive, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the music presales, competitions, and related promotions within the Three+ app. You will support the loyalty team with the co-ordination of the delivery effort, and will attend planning, GTM (Go To Market) forums, incident meetings and partner / supplier meetings. You will play a key role in ensuring delivery is accurate, on time and meets expectations of Three and our external partners. You will seek to add value by continuously looking for opportunities to improve and streamline programmes of work.
- Content management of presales, competitions and partner offers within the Three+ app including placement, positioning, copy and upload.
- Management of the copy approval process with CVM Loyalty team, partnerships, sponsorship and third parties.
- Steering the cross functional Go to Market team for high profile pre-sales, competitions and offers.
- Supporting the wider CVM Loyalty Team as required by feeding into the overarching strategy and offering support on campaigns and reporting where required.
- This is a great opportunity for a graduate or someone looking for their first step into loyalty and marketing, so applications with varying levels of experience will be considered.
- Enthusiasm, excellent attention to detail, and a strong desire to work to very high standards within a dynamic team are essential.
- Beneficial if candidates have experience or proven interest in music events, CVM, Loyalty programmes, partner management or marketing comms.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.