|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200VW||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
We’re looking for an engaged and motivated Market Intelligence Analyst to join our growing Commercial Trading team. We need someone who is highly analytical and enjoys analysing data to spot trends and business opportunities. We also need a good communicator, someone that after reviewing data, and spotting a business opportunity, can summarise this and be able to communicate to someone less in the detail. This is a highly rewarding job, as your work will have a direct impact on our customers and business finances.
- Market and customer insight generation (identifying and collecting appropriate customer, competitor and market data such as pricing, market share, proposition changes, etc). Pricing insights to cover mobile, mobile and fixed broadband and business.
- Provide recommendations and opportunity / risk assessment of competitor pricing changes to influence trading activity.
- Join up insights from across different sources to provide the business with a holistic understanding of the market.
- Deliver competitor price and volume predictions for key trading periods including flagship launches.
- Prepare & present Insight briefs for trading managers & quarterly planning circles as well as other LoB meetings.
- Making clear playbacks of the information requested.
- Automate regular Excel deliverables to optimise resource and time spent.
- Working with external agencies and data providers, ensuring timely delivery of relevant and actionable insights. Take-up day to day management of one of the agencies.
- Strong system skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience in the proactive & timely production of weekly/monthly reporting.
- Highly analytical, and ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Flexible & Resilient.
- Inquisitive nature.
- Can-do attitude.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.