Marketing Planning and Effectiveness Specialist - 12 Month Fixed Term ContractDate posted 27/07/2022
- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
- 37.5 hours a week
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
At Three, we’re on a mission to grow and we have exciting plans in Marketing to make that happen. So right now, we’re on the hunt for a planning specialist who can support the Marketing team while we deliver brilliant campaigns, prop launches and more.
We recognise how critical it is to have a plan for the year, aligned with our Commercial team and excellent processes to support delivery and execution of the plan, especially as we enter Transformation later this year. This role will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Planning and Effectiveness Lead and will involve liaising with multiple teams across Marketing, Commercial and Transformation. We have a number of tools which require maintaining and are key representatives in the various steps of the planning process with Commercial, GTM and Marketing.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of marketing planning, both with internal teams but also our marketing agencies. A key cog in the wheel to ensure the smooth running and alignment of our plan with an eye on how to optimise and improve processes as we go.
This is a hugely exciting role so we’re looking for a talent with a passion for organisation, spotting opportunities to improve processes and a proactive approach.
• Work with Marketing and Commercial colleagues to ensure alignment and efficiencies with both planning and executions.
• Working with the Planning and Effectiveness Lead to keep on top of and track activity to support Transformation.
• Working with Marketing and Commercial to review and support on identifying where processes and how.
• Experience in working with multiple stakeholder in a busy environment.
• Experience in driving positive impact on ensuring alignment and creating efficiencies.
• Good stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing peers and senior team
• Experience working in multi-functional teams to deliver joint objectives
• Strong attention to detail and ability to think differently about how to solve challenges
• Excellent grammar and language skills with a passion for planning and organisation