Marketing Specialist - SMARTYDate posted 25/07/2022
- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
SMARTY mobile is now 5 years and we’ve achieved so much. We’re ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market. Time to shake things up!
You’ll be responsible for managing & executing SMARTY’s marketing initiatives against the Marketing Strategy & campaigns roadmap. You’ll use research and analysis through various internal and external specialist agencies to direct campaign strategy and planning. You’ll oversee the production of all our promotional materials and marketing campaigns across the full media mix. You’ll lead on asset creation & execution across full range of marketing channels. This position reports into our Senior Marketing Manager and the role sits within the Marketing team within SMARTY to grow sales and brand awareness.
- Establishes tactical campaign strategy working with key creative, production and media agencies & internal stakeholders including GTM.
- Works with internal senior stakeholders and cross functional teams to agree campaign strategy and plan.
- Shapes and overseas creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related propositions and projects.
- Develops and manages PR across press office and brand activation campaigns.
- End to end campaign management from concept and development to approval, production and execution – paid, earned and owned.
- Briefs key stakeholders and wider internal teams of marketing plans and activities.
- Monitors campaign performance to identify in-flight optimisation and growth to help deliver against set growth targets.
- Reviews quarterly marketing performance and plays back to wider team to encourage collaboration and continuous learning.
- Works within allocated campaign budget & tight timelines to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, and on budget.
- Tracks weekly performance against spend and acts as the marketing department representative in weekly trading meetings.
- Must have end to end campaign management experience across the full media mix.
- Has extensive experience of working with partner agencies to deliver high quality ATL & BTL campaigns.
- Self starter and able to manage and drive through Marketing activities.
- Confident with campaign analysis and research output – can clearly identify the ‘so what’.
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns and agencies to deliver best in class advertising campaigns through-the-line.
- Excellent thinker, knows how to innovate and what it takes for a start up to stand out.
- Excellent collaborator; knows how to bring people together & align on the outcome – partner agencies and internal stakeholders in particular.
- Most of all, you love advertising, and you’re fascinated as to how we can help SMARTY emerge from the market’s best kept secret to the next big thing in the UK telecoms industry!