|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2201H0||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
The marketing technology manager sits as a key role within the digital sales management team. Accountable for the various tools and platforms deployed across our digital sales channels in the B2C world. Working in partnership with colleagues facing into demand, acquisition, retention, development and operations, this role is a key enabler for the sales volume and value of our key growth channel.
• Responsible for all owned and supplied marketing technology which is primarily used for the enablement of digital acquisition and retention activity for Three UK B2C such as search, personalisation, multivariant testing, webchat, live streaming and broadcast etc.
• Accountability and management of c. £1M digital sales OPEX budget, including the contractual agreements, obligations and optimisations with our third-party suppliers
• Vendor management & strategic planning of our tool sets, understanding the individual and collective contribution and their short/long term purpose. Development, maintenance and delivery of our long term roadmaps
• Drive wider company value by enhancing the ability to deliver digitally assisted sales processes into both our call centres and retail stores, enhancing the customer experience whilst increasing value
• Maintains strong understanding of tactical and strategic movements in the B2C Telco market, shares with the wider team and uses to shape company strategy.
• Delivery of digital marketing technology toolset driving demonstrable value to digital sales and multi-million contribution to digitally assisted revenue through improving the commercial performance of both retail and call centre channels
• Strategic planning of toolsets and vendor management
• Day to day operational management and merchandising of the Three online store
• Influencing the wider company strategy to invest and prioritise digital and demonstrating the return on those investments
• Team leadership
Highly numerate with experience of digital trading environments ideally in a multi-channel trading environment. Strong commercial head, experience handling budgets, forecasts and impact to P&L.
Strong understanding of best practice in digital UX, web merchandising, multivariate and A/B testing and similar tools
Experience working with webchat technologies and their operation impact on the wider business
Strong analysis skills, able to form a story from data, convert into actionable insights and ultimately to playback to senior leadership. Experienced using digital analytics platforms to self-serve insight and reporting.
Strong interpersonal and networking skills, quick to build rapport, and comfortable communicating with senior leadership.
Self-driven and results focussed, with ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.