|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101RM||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- As a Network Reliability Engineer, you will be part of an experienced RAN team responsible for operational Performance and maintenance of Three’s Private Network, Wholesale and Business services
- We are looking for an Engineer with experience in developing processes, tools, and automation in distributed systems suitable for production environments. Balancing time across automating operations for our growing footprint of deployments, building self-service products to empower internal customers, and increasing the reliability and scalability of our network services and system level improvements.
- You will be accountable so that all Network services are reliable, scalable, and secure, by demonstrating exceptional expertise in the areas of RAN and Transport service engineering.
- Accountability for the reliability of our production assets - identify, manage and resolve dependencies and risks.
- Provide support for assigned RAN platforms and associated network elements to meet established Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitment. Troubleshoots and repairs of RAN network equipment on site or remotely by utilising Field Support personnel. This includes working closely with field/ transport technicians and partners to expedite cell site repairs and replacement of electronic parts in the Radio Network. Be available on-call 24x7 for system outages on scheduled work shifts.
- Perform trend analysis and proactively highlight bottlenecks and network performance issues.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of a platform from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Understanding of RAN and MW transmission technologies
- Understanding of RF Propagation
- Understanding of network trend analysis, interpreting various data sources and perform analytical analysis to better understand user’s behaviour using network statistics, traces and drive trialling logs
- Knowledge of IP Transport Protocols, Switching and Routing
- Ability to interface with customers in a professional manner and apply Innovative approaches to troubleshooting in a 24/7 mission critical enterprise network environment
- On-site and Roof Top working experience
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.