|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21038V||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The New Products Specialist is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and delivering new partner products for the UK consumer business. Leading engagement with partners, internal functions, and Group, the role will deliver new margin and improve our customer experience.
New products under review are diverse and can cut across industries and customer segments. Capability is typically delivered by new and existing partners which can range from large blue chips to emerging start-ups. The role will be responsible for identifying the optimum product partner, evaluating what the product should be, and then supporting its delivery, with help from the GTM team and wider business.
Once a new partner and product has been effectivity identified and approved, a project may last ~6 months until launched. The key internal teams you will interface with include Future Insights, Group (CkH IoD), Trading/Commercial, Propositions, GTM and Marketing, Procurement and Legal.
You may also be expected to support on communicating the wider team’s progress via bi-weekly reporting, Group summaries and by providing wider business updates. You will develop a thorough understanding of the 3UK strategy, customer segmentation, partner value-proposition and current customer offer. Building a thorough awareness of the competitive marketplace and quickly gaining expertise in the product areas in which you come to focus on.
- You will manage the relationship between Three UK and product partners, looking to understand opportunities for collaboration, handling complex and political dynamics.
- You will assess new opportunities or gaps in the current portfolio.
- You will be able to create winning opportunities to collaborate.
- You will critically assess partner proposals for new product features or development.
- You will work with technical teams to assess feasibility.
- You will be able to manage situations where conflicts arise, being able to use good negotiation skills to resolve these situations.
- You will work closely with colleagues within the UK business, Group and external parties.
- You are commercially savvy and have performed roles which are clearly connected to commercial outcomes.
- You are excellent at analysing an array of qualitative and quantitative information to produce clear recommendations.
- You have experience in planning and managing complex multi-function projects.
- You can communicate and question stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- You can build Excel models and impactful PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience working in an innovation or product delivery role a bonus.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.