|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200P9||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting to the Enterprise Compliance lead, the Compliance Lead will provide specialist, practical, regulatory guidance and support to ensure that Three has the right policies, processes, procedures and controls in place to operate in line with its legal and regulatory obligations under the Ofcom regime and Consumer regulatory laws.
The role will:
• Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Legal team and the wider business to facilitate that legal and regulatory changes are effectively identified and implemented by working with the business.
• Work closely with Legal and Compliance SME’s to interpret and understand regulatory requirements in order to draft the relevant acceptance criteria.
• Ability to understand and review the SIT/UAT/End to end testing evidence in order to provide compliance Sign off.
• Identifies compliance gaps from evidence testing, analysis of audit reports, team meetings and on-going interaction with wider compliance SME’s
• Facilitate the identification, investigation management and resolution of compliance related issues. Work with the business and the risk team to maintain an up to date risk register. Monitors and follows-up on outstanding compliance issues and ensures timely resolution
• Review documentation provided against the regulatory requirements to identify potential gaps, understand the level of compliance and suggest additional controls / processes in order to meet the regulators expectations.
• Engage with 1st / front line operational business teams to drive compliance awareness and improvements, as well as good outcomes for our customers.
• Review / provide guidance on the development of compliance related policies, procedures, processes and controls to facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Be a business partner for certain directorates and act as a single point of contact for compliance related enquiries. Work closely with the wider Risk & Compliance team to provide holistic support to the business.
• Support the wider R&C team in drafting an annual compliance monitoring plan.
• Prepare relevant compliance reporting to meet both internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Subject matter expert in Ofcom compliance and regulation.
• Experience in implementing regulatory change, either as a consultant or in-house change resource
• Knowledge of, and ability to analyse, understand and apply, legal and regulatory requirements and associated controls needed to evidence compliance.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential; a people person skilled at building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
• Proficient user of MS Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Planner and Teams).
• Work well under pressure, be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and manage several tasks at the same time working to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently to plan, organise and prioritise activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
• Degree qualified (preferably accounting or legal) and/or recognised compliance qualification.
• Detailed understanding of Data Protection, Financial Services and / or wider Enterprise/Ofcom/Consumer regulatory Compliance requirements.
• Internal Audit experience.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.