|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102K4||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Three UK is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. Three has long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that’s an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK’s fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
Three UK is a company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that’s a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience
The role is responsible for driving performance and achievement of sales targets for the digital trading channel focusing on Pay As you Go.
- Digital trading performance against budget (volume and value e.g., ARPU, AMPU, MAF).
- Drive weekly cadence of trading performance covering sales, conversion rate, experience score, merchandising, promotions.
- Create and deliver plans to achieve targets.
- Identify, define and negotiate support for online exclusive promotions and campaigns.
- Work with stakeholders in Commercial e.g., Marketing, Brand & Comms, Product and Digital to create cross-functional plans.
- Attend regular weekly trading governance forums.
- Work with Digital operations to identify and rectify areas of sub-optimal experience and sales leakage.
- Experience in a previous Digital high paced sales/trading environment.
- Digital trading, ideally in a multi-channel trading environment e.g. retail and telesales.
- Online commercial experience - understands how to influence conversion, traffic and AOV through multiple digital and trading functions.
- Very competent with numbers and analysis, and being able to form a story with data.
- Experience in Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics).
- Financial Planning and Budgeting.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.