|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22001G||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next exciting chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. You'll get the balance right between collaborating where needs be and cracking on using your own initiative. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things better, simpler and easier for them.
SMARTY is experiencing significant growth as a business and consequently we are at a pivotal moment in needing to ensure our operational & service management maturity meet the demands of continued growth and deliver best-in-class customer experience.
Working within the Operations team, the role will be focussed on providing outstanding operational support to ensure our IT services are delivering a great experience for both our team in SMARTY as well as our valued customers.
The operations specialist will play a key role in defining and implementing improved service management governance as well as providing insight into service performance and availability through the means of regular reporting.
- Support in defining and implementing improved service management governance across SMARTY and our IT/Digital Partners.
- Manage BAU operational issues through partnering with teams across SMARTY and our IT/Digital partners and feedback on service improvement initiatives.
- Develop weekly and monthly operational reporting providing clear service performance and availability metrics.
- Out of hours escalation for operational issues (Rota). Provide operational expertise into projects and new propositions.
- Work with SMARTY and the wider Three business to support the development of service and operational maturity.
- Track ongoing managed service spend ensuring alignment with budget.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams.
- Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Experience working in an operational/service management environment that has external IT and managed service partners.
- Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information through the form of reporting for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness, and ability to support other team members.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications is an advantage, but not essential.
- ITIL qualification is beneficial.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.