|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20028V||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• Experience in relevant technology domain specialism of developing strategy and approaches for the business.
• Proficient in FCAPS and TMN Network Management framework.
• Expert knowledge in Resource and Service Inventory Management.
• Strong background in Service Management and associated Business Processes.
• Exposure to Customer Experience Management products, passive probing, Big Data and Analytics, Machine Learning and AI.
• Proficient in ITIL and eToM frameworks and how OSS technologies support these capabilities.
• Knowledge and proficiency of how strategies can be taken forward by architects for architecture development and the role of Technology Strategists in developing and maintaining this.
• Knowledge and experience of fixed/mobile networks.
• Experience in providing high level business cases, justification, and commercial analysis for technology strategy.
• Deep understanding of OSS technology trends in Service Fulfilment and Assurance and insights for specific technology domains and experience of using these to improve business outcomes.
• Experience presenting technology strategy to the wider business and influencing decision making in this regard.
• Proficiency in researching, comparing and evaluating technologies, services and practices in the market, in use with competitors and in future developments. Proficiency should be demonstrated through relevant, up to date practical experience.
• OSS Strategy
• OSS Target architecture
• OSS 18months + Roadmap
• Active consultancy and business benefit realisation of strategies.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.