|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200TA||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role will be an integral part of Demand & Partner Performance team. The team is accountable for Opex and Partner performance of outsourced providers, their compliance and delivery to our contractual requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a contractual & compliance expert who will lead from the front for service organisation to excel in contractual governance of our outsourced provider.
They will manage the Partner Governance specialist and will own the overall accountability of partner governance, compliance and risk management.
This role will work autonomously and cross-functionally with the Outsourced Partners, the Partner Management Team, LCRA, Procurement, Finance & Technology & Operations
- Accountable in ensuring the services offered by our outsourced partner are duly compliant as stipulated in the contract and identifies new measures as deemed fit for Three UK
- Performs due diligence in all activities ensuring right governance forums are in place, keeps record and holds all parties accountable in delivering to contractual outcomes.
- Owns facilitation on any independent audits carried out by various Audit teams – BABT, GMS, OFCOM
- Ownership of risks for service directorate and partners alongside commercial business manager to actively engage with DRACC and ensure relevant risks are recorded in risk register
- Act as a support to Head of Demand & Partner Performance in Silver Chair Process to represent service organisation in incident management process
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders to deliver business outcomes.
- Extensive experience in similar managerial role, setting vision and getting buy-in from all levels of the organisation.
- Appreciation of the customer, both consumer & business, their needs and how to meet them creatively.
- Proven leadership and team working skills with ability to develop and motivate a high-performance culture.
- Possess a clear understanding of profitability and the management of P&L, OPEX and strategic targets.
- Commercially astute and able to lead customer experience driven operations.
- As the role requires management of a diverse range of internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Strategic awareness, ability to influence and input and to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Highly impactful individual with track record in developing partner strategies in a similar role
- An experienced People Leader able to galvanise others behind a vision, set clear direction and build a high performing team.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.