Partner Governance SpecialistDate posted 22/07/2022
- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Glasgow Office
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role can be based from either our Glasgow or Reading Office.
Contact centre is one of the significant customer service engagement channels with greater than 20 million interactions being handled annually across our voice & chat platforms. With a single outsourcer and a c.£70 million Opex, this role is fundamental in ensuring there are strong governance mechanisms on performance review, and we protect our cc channel from any compliance risks.
This role is accountable for Opex and Partner performance of outsourced providers, their compliance and delivery to our contractual requirements.
This role will ensure the defined partner governance and performance management framework is managed effectively. This role will also be accountable for partner compliance, risk management and partner invoicing validation.
This role reports to Partner Governance Senior Manager and can be based from either our Glasgow or Reading office.
- Lead engagement with Outsourced Partners, this role will be ensuring there is a high-quality governance structure in place to ensure Partners and the Organisation remain compliant to the contractual obligations to each-other.
- Manage partner governance compliance forums requirements.
- This involves monitoring performance against KPIs, key controls / SLAs, and compliance to contractually agreed standards.
- Own the collation, validation on partner invoicing and Partner PO/Payment process.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver business outcomes. This role will be working autonomously and cross-functionally with the Outsourced Partners, the Partner Management Team, LCRA, Finance & Technology & Operations.
- Manage partner risks via the Service Directorate Risk Forum SDRF and represent the service directorate in Directorate Risk and Compliance Committee DRACC to ensure risks are centrally recorded, have an owner and are mitigated where possible.
- General experience in similar governance role.
- As the role requires management of a diverse range of internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Experience of managing and developing stakeholder relationships in a remote team environment.
- Possess a clear understanding of outsource Partner Cost and Contract management.
- Strong ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and prioritise effectively.
- Highly organised and proficient with procurement systems to manage Partner payment to contractual timeline.