|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102QO||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Responsible for managing the products that we bring to market through large partners which customers see and experience. These need to create revenues for the business but also protect excellent CX ambitions that our brands have.
- You will manage the relationship between Three UK and key strategic partners, looking to understand opportunities for collaboration, handling complex and political dynamics.
- You will be able to create winning opportunities to collaborate where there appear to be none, initially.
- You will be able to manage a large number of partner relationships successfully.
- You will assess new opportunities or gaps in the current portfolio.
- You will critically assess partner proposals for new product features or development.
- You will work with technical teams to assess feasibility.
- You will be able to manage situations where conflicts arise, being able to use good negotiation skills to resolve these situations.
- You will work closely with colleagues within the UK business, the Group and external parties.
- You will have a degree or equivalent.
- You are likely to have worked for strong consumer brands or have worked in agencies or consultancies who have worked with them.
- You will have worked with and managed large, complex partner relationships which create customer-facing products.
- You are commercially savvy and have had to perform roles which are clearly connected to commercial outcomes.
- You are an excellent networker and manage relationships brilliantly, including into senior managers across the business and externally.
- You are likely to have an industry profile and an extensive list of connections outside Three.
- You are fantastic at working with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- You are an accomplished presenter and can sell you story successfully.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.