|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100W4||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The People Business Partner is accountable for partnering with Senior Managers across a directorate and functional area. The role holder through effective relationship building and coaching is responsible for influencing, guiding, and providing proactive expertise to senior managers to enable them to achieve business goals and to deliver and embed the people strategy. The role holder will proactively identify and implement interventions to improve the people plan offering in a collaborative team- based environment. The role holder will champion thought leadership and remain abreast of industry trends, best practice, and new thinking.
The role holder supports leaders and teams across the Business, while also playing a critical role in connecting with the wider people team on feedback and opportunities for improvement. This is a great opportunity for a senior HR Advisor or junior HR Business Partner looking to establish and develop within role.
- Manage relationships and influence management on operational people matter’s providing proactive HR expertise with strong thought leadership and guidance
- Proactively identify opportunities to influence and support achievement of business and HR agenda
- Solve complex problems with innovative solutions and clear and considered recommendations whilst overcoming challenges to achieve longer term business benefit
- Challenge and influence managers to ensure people are at the heart of the business leveraging relationships and challenging status quo with new and better ways of doing things
- Explore external best practice learning, introduce new thinking and support cultural change
- Participate in cross functional HR projects and programmes ensuring the alignment of people processes, culture, systems and employee experience are effectively implemented across the company and/or in business area
- Work with others across the function to achieve the strategy and goals of the People function collaborating effectively with all team
- Lead the planning, communication and implementation of HR interventions, services, processes or policies effectively across the business
- Deliver people change management plans and influence stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and transition to new ways of working
- Advise on, develop and implement HR initiatives, programmes and processes incorporating best practice and fresh thinking to support the company vision and business/people strategy
- Support the adoption of digital ways of working ensuring appropriate touch and technology interactions that provide a great employee experience
- Identify and implement innovative interventions with managers to increase employee engagement and motivation in support of a high-performance culture
- Strong interpersonal skills: networking, negotiation, influencing, collaborating, presentation, written communications.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders, focusing on behaviours, actions, and key decisions
- Good commercial acumen and understanding of how businesses operate end-to-end.
- High impact individual with strong track record in developing and implementing actionable short and medium HR plans in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrated proactive and effective business counselling, issue spotting, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.