|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The Planning & Prioritisation Manager is responsible for supporting the development and keeping up to date one view of all change implemented across Three’s channels i.e. Contact Centre, Indirect, Retail and Digital. The role acts as a gatekeeper to new requests for the Channels, validating the requests and allocating resource to ensure timely delivery.
A key part of the role is to keep the GTM Roadmap up to date and supporting the Senior Manager in ensuring channels have capacity to execute and support various Projects. The role takes the lead in channel capacity conversations with key stakeholders to ensure channel and business resources are protected.
Leading the Agenda in the Planning & Prioritisation forum, ensuring a robust decision-making framework to deliver against the business goals.
Supporting the Senior Manager with providing the Commercial Leadership Team a view of all demand submitted into GTM- whilst supporting a governance process for all Single Channel Changes.
Proactive engagement with owners of briefs and an ability to effectively translate the brief requirements to a broad group of stakeholders.
An ability to triage changing briefs and scope at pace to ensure wider GTM Team and other stakeholders are always operating on the highest priority activity, with the most up to date information.
- Ensure effective validation of new initiatives received, seeking clarity where applicable and securing resource for initiatives within the Commercial Team for a timely delivery.
- Accountable for production of the GTM change roadmap.
- Provide information so that recommendations can be made on the amount of change that can be deployed in the channels with minimal impact to people and customer.
- Flag with facts and options when demand for change is higher than the channel capacity.
- Build an understanding of all customer touchpoints, how they operate and the constraints that need to be considered in the context of change management.
- Input into scenario-planning exercises to evaluate the impacts of change on the channels and shape the most optimal outcomes for the business.
- Operate as a key interface with the central planning function in securing technical resources for Commercial Team initiated initiatives.
- Build collaborative and supportive relationships with a wide range of business teams and stakeholders.
- Provide data and insight so timely business decisions can be facilitated.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within a Commercial/Change environment.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Experience of working with multiple Channels.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- High level of personal resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in changing business circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to keep things simple, delivering with confidence and challenging others honestly and positively.
- Delivery focused and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to connect easily and influence across the organisation.
- Thrives on working in a team but also confident to work independently
- Diligent with attention to detail.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.