Pricing AnalystDate posted 29/07/2022
- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Hours per week
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
This role offers the right candidate an amazing opportunity to work in the beating heart of the organisation, interacting with key stakeholders up to Director level, while becoming a subject matter expert on all things pricing related to our commercial plans and performance.
In the incredibly fast-moving world of mobile voice, we always need to have our finger on the pulse to be able to plan proactively and move reactively. Analysis and Reporting is key to this to underpin our decision making
Working closely across key stakeholders in Finance, Trading, Base Management and more, you will have an inquisitive nature, combined with excellent analytical and communication skills, a passion for delivering results and the ability to work proactively with minimal supervision. You will be responsible for providing the business with data analysis, reporting and insights on all areas of pricing, as well as day to day management and development of key meetings and processes.
- Analysing and interrogating weekly data sets and identifying areas of improvement and then driving the required revenue and margin improvement.
- Reporting and Insight on Three UK performance.
- Ensuring Three’s pricing is always with Principle, and recommending changes as required.
- Running weekly meetings, maintaining key pricing documents and decision logs.
- Communicating to key stakeholders on all pricing actions on a weekly basis.
- Supporting, and challenging, Trading Managers with business cases and other ad hoc projects.
- An inquisitive nature and great work ethic are essential.
- Proven track record in data handling and analysis
- Excellent skills and experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding Communicator.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both at peer level and above
- Must be comfortable working with ambiguity with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations, whilst managing multiple workstreams often to tight deadlines.