|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101N6||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Support the development & continual improvement of processes & procedures to support the efficiency & effectiveness of the Delivery Portfolio of Change.
- Support of the business as usual activities in operating the PMO function.
- Support the use of tools, processes & procedures for project, programme and portfolio administration.
- Supporting data quality in our project management tools to ensure accuracy of reports and management information.
- Liaise with all parties to ensure project investment submissions are of the required quality and submitted in a timely manner to be reviewed prior to governance meetings.
- Support in the administration activities of Governance boards; scheduling, minute taking, actions, gathering information including creation, maintenance, and access to shared repositories to access data and insights.
- Coach the PMO Stakeholders in adhering to governance and best practice for the delivery of programmes and projects and their associated controls.
- Collection, analysis and consolidation of change delivery reporting for key governance boards.
- Supporting Programme Managers, Project / Delivery Managers with budget forecasting and analysis.
- Tracking and managing the receipt of purchase orders within a programme to ensure alignment with our delivery targets and contractual commitments.
- Supporting the recording of assets and ensuring alignment to our Asset creation process.
- Use judgement to manage current issues and knowledge to respond to queries; take ownership of enquiries where possible, and ensure other issues are referred to the appropriate person in a timely fashion.
- Portfolio, Programme, Project performance reporting – including Financial and KPI
- Stage/gate governance administration.
- Administration of key governance bodies.
- Consulting to and coaching of Programme and Project Managers on governance processes.
- PPM tool administration.
- An experienced Project/Programme coordinator or PMO Analyst within a fast-paced medium to large company.
- Understanding of change standards and governance.
- Experienced in designing drafting and implementing processes in a Project/Programme/Portfolio environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Toolset and knowledge of MS Project would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and reporting skills in a PMO Environment.
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills.
- Collaborates well and able to work on own initiative.
- Experience of working cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
- A quality driven approach consistently aiming for high standards.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.