|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101QW||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
We exist to make mobile better for everyone. Ever since we were created in 2003, we've been challenging and
changing the way the industry works by putting customers first and tackling the issues that frustrate and annoy
them. We were the first mobile network to take the fear out of using data with our All You Can Eat plans. We
were the first to abolish eye-watering roaming charges for people travelling abroad and we were the first
network to give our customers 4G at no extra cost. We knocked out sky high prices for calling 0800 numbers
before anyone else.
We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people who share our passion and belief in making things right.
For us to be at our best, we need the right team. This is why we’re committed to helping our people fulfil their
potential, so they can help us fulfil ours.
The Delivery Support Co-Ordinator role sits within the UK Business Delivery Team who are responsible for business change projects and programmes. The UK Business Delivery team will often work in partnership with our Technology & Operations and Networks teams to ensure project deliverables meet the required business outcomes.
As a Delivery Support Co-Ordinator, you’ll support the Programme Delivery Lead with a variety of tasks to ensure smooth day to day running and reporting of the Business Delivery function. You’ll be responsible for;
- Project managing small business change projects
- Manage budget line items through the financial governance process
You will operate as Programme Management Office (PMO) and be responsible for;
- Challenging and holding to account project managers and / or senior stakeholders to deliver administrative commitments and outcomes on time and according to plan. This will include driving data quality in our project management tools to ensure accuracy of reports and management information, As well as driving compliance, best practice and quality for the delivery of strategic programme(s) and associated controls
- Producing regular delivery status reports, briefing papers and presentations for Board level reporting
- Supporting the preparation and creation of necessary communications materials for organisational-wide cascade, ensuring alignment with overall organisational strategic messaging
- Supporting the project management team with their financial submissions
- Summarising actions, follow-ups, and communicating decisions from governance groups
- Production of regular headcount reporting and forecasting for the team/programme to ensure plans are on track and escalate where necessary
- Managing & ensuring compliance with key administrative/governance processes on behalf of the team and any business as usual PMO activities
- Supporting the development & continual improvement of processes & procedures within Delivery Team and wider department
- Onboarding and offboarding of new starters/leavers (perms, contractors, partners)
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness
- Have strong communication skills with experience influencing various levels of management, building strong, collaborative working relationships with both project teams, key stakeholders & partners.
- Experience of working self-sufficiently supporting large scale programmes and teams
- Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.