|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||08/08/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
SMARTY has just turned 3 and we have achieved so much. And now, we are ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market. That’s where you come in!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Propositions expert, who thrives on using customer insight to create compelling, stand out & disruptive propositions & can set the long term proposition roadmap vision.
This role sits within the Marketing function within SMARTY and you’ll report into the Head of Marketing & Propositions.
- Work closely with the Three Insights team to research and leverage consumer and competitive insights to drive the SMARTY propositions roadmap.
- Lead a network of stakeholders across the business to deliver new propositions in the market.
- Define specific KPIs and support the development of business cases for new propositions.
- Act as the customer and proposition champion and ensure that the vision, strategy and proposition requirements are understood and documented.
- Work closely with the wider SMARTY team to execute the launch of new propositions.
- Act as the Proposition Lead in all key strategic planning workstreams.
- Create and present high quality presentations and delivery updates to the SMARTY Leadership team.
- You are curious and a self-starter and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- You have solid experience in product/proposition development – experience in developing mobile, finance or insurance propositions would be a plus.
- You are data-obsessed and able to analyse information to make decisions and recommendations.
- You are fascinated with disruptive propositions both in and out of the mobile category, and know how to apply this way of thinking to continue making SMARTY a stand-out brand known for doing things differently.
- You are a customer champion and able to influence the business to ensure all decisions are based on consumer needs and insight.
- You are an awesome stakeholder manager and able to wear different hats to get the best outcome out of people.
- You are a big thinker and can ask the right questions on strategy, process or idea from good to brilliant.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.