|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100FC||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
- Creating and implementing the test governance framework covering all test templates and processes around ways of working and comms
- Implementing Shift left to ensure all parties are involved in SDLC from the beginning
- Leading the day to day execution of testing, managing internal teams and partners for key deliveries / projects and programmes – eg Systems Integration / End to End / Performance & non-functional Testing phase.
- Working with the business to ensure UAT is seamless
- Where required create appropriate test artefacts for example, but not limited to test strategy and planning across Three and Partner teams to ensure deliveries are to standard.
- Manage partners ensuring key deliverables are produced and are of a high standard, e.g. test plans, test cases
- Ensure there is effective and efficient use of IT testing environments, ensuring they meet the requirements of the projects, programmes and delivery stakeholder community enabling robust end to end testing.
- Work with key technology and business stakeholders ensuring cross functional engagement is in place for all deliveries.
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution for issues relating to defects enabling effective turnaround and close.
- Drive development and test partners to adopt a collaborative working culture, with a focus on effective and efficient defect management
- Work with partners to continuously develop capability maturity, ensuring industry trends and metrics are applied and achieved
- Responsible for team members development and targets
- Dividing work to team members and helping them achieve these
- 5 to 10 years’ experience of Software / End to End / Performance Testing, for example Test Lead, Test Manager
- Management of Team members
- Experience of creating Test Governance Frameworks, including shift left concepts
- Experience of working in complex multi system, multi partner delivery organisation, preferably within the telecoms industry or a systems integrator in this space.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of all aspects of testing, from strategy, plan to detailed execution across all test phases, including but not limited to data, migration, security, unit testing, integration testing, functional and non-functional, performance, user and operational acceptance.
- Experience of managing a partner-based test team, both on-shore and off-shore.
- Proven history of implementing and using automation frameworks and automation test strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of different IT delivery methodologies for example, but not limited to Waterfall, Iterative, Scrum, DevSecOps.
- Experience of working with difference infrastructure technologies and methodologies, e.g. Azure
- Experience of working with Telecom BSS
- Industry certification / accreditation in Testing
- Create and maintain the Test Governance Framework – templates, best practises, shift left, Continuous improvement initiatives
- Responsible for management of day to day test execution with internal teams and partners.
- Ensure the effective execution of testing throughout the SDLC:
- Manage the test strategy for key programmes and projects
- Take ownership of software/systems testing ensuring partners create and execute on a full coverage test plan including all use cases, system interfaces and unit tests
- Review and manage Risk Based Testing strategies and secure stakeholder buy-in
- Ensure appropriate test maturity models and improvement plans are in place
- Apply appropriate testing delivery governance
- Drive use of Test Tooling and processes
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.