|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001N2||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
This role is based in our Reading office. Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Working as part of a small, multi-skilled and specialised Coverage Delivery Team you'll be instrumental in the Shared Rural Network (SRN) initative.
This role provides technical leadership and guidance on RAN Coverage and Capacity to internal stakeholders and external partners and suppliers.
Accountable for providing technical leadership and governance to adhere and deliver against Threes
architecture, technical and business objectives.
• Develop and manage the relationship with internal stakeholder and partners to support and deliver our
requirements and the contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality.
• Provide the technical leadership and direction to our partners.
• Support Technical domain lead to build and prioritising the 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
• Accountable for capacity and performance of the technical domain
• Accountable for ensuring project delivery
Specialist expertise in:
- RAN Coverage
- RAN Capacity
- RAN Site Management
- RAN Site Densification
The Technical Authority role requires:
• Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a
technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organization to act as the
liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the
delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements
into a technical solution and vice versa.
• Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined
contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties
including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
• You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations
spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to
deliver contracted outcomes.
• Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem
statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
• Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies
across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the
deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.