|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200QR||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
This role is accountable for the multi-functional delivery of new and upgraded RAN sites on time, to budget and in the right places to delight our customers
• This is a key role that works directly with our RAN partners and suppliers to deliver Three’s site rollout requirements.
• Primarily this role will focus on instructing and managing the delivery of new and upgraded RAN sites in line with our business plans
• This role will ensure that our partners manage their end to end dependencies and deliver to forecast and to budget
• A key part of this role is to ensure that our delivery partners comply with all CDM Health and Safety requirements
• Ensuring partners/suppliers are delivering to their agreed plan and work with them to address issues which put that plan at risk
• Ensuring processes are well defined and in place to manage interdependencies between partners, resolving any escalations that arise
• Ensuring governance and reliable reporting is in place both to manage delivery and to communicate progress/issues into the wider Three organisation and to dependent partner organisations.
• Ensuring partners and suppliers adhere to H&S standards, report against performance and achieve targets
• Extensive experience in complex RAN Deployment programmes, spread across multiple contracts.
• Technical Expertise in 1 or more of the key elements of site deployment – design, acquisition, build, H&S
• Experience of building relationships across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
• Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and collaborate within teams.
• Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.