|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001GT||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• Creates and maintains the strategies and target architecture for the RAN.
• Establishes budgetary requirements, both in term of finance and people, process and systems, for delivery of RAN strategies and architectures.
• Develops business cases for changes to strategy and architecture based on the collection and analysis of high level requirements.
• Provides strategic & architectural direction where required.
• Develops and communicates strategies, target architecture, roadmaps, policies, principles, standards and reference architectures and manages their ongoing governance.
• Provides advice for and consults on devices, radio network technology and radio network deployment.
• Supports, and technically leads, procurement of new RAN equipment and service in line with the strategy and architecture
• Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influencing across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
• Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
• Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
• Ability to contribute to the development of strategies within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts.
• Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of our business and it’s operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service orientated environment.
• Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
• Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
• Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts
• Weill have experienced procuring and establishing contract for network equipment and services.
• Experience working in a strategy, analysis, development or architecture role in radio, radio network, radio coverage, radio performance and capacity, radio technology and / or devices.
• Experience of contributing to RAN strategy and architecture roadmaps and financial cost models.
• An understanding of the role of a RAN Strategy & Architect in contributing to and monitoring Service requirements for the domain area.
• Experience contributing to and formulating target architecture for RAN, and of ensuring changes are road-mapped to meet business objectives.
• Experience of contributing to governance frameworks as part of meeting and managing the definition of target architectures.
• Experience and understanding of ensuring target architectures comply with security and other regulatory policies.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.