|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21033J||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next exciting chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. You'll get the balance right between collaborating where needs be and cracking on using your own initiative. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things better, simpler and easier for them.
SMARTY is experiencing significant growth as a business and consequently we are at a pivotal moment in needing to ensure our capability to gather and act on insight keeps pace with this. Data is critical to our success, and we need to expand both our reach and capacity to manage our insight demand.
The Performance & Reporting Analyst will work within cross functional teams across SMARTY ensuring we define, shape and execute all of our reporting and insight requirements. They will play a pivotal role in presenting insight in a meaningful way that helps us understand our performance against critical KPI’s. They will provide deep dive analysis that strengthens our understanding of both the business and our customer and supports the prioritisation of activity needed to underpin our continued growth
- Lead the definition and documenting of reporting requirements
- Work within cross functional teams driving key business KPI’s by providing deep dive analytics and performance reporting across a range of strategies
- Querying large disparate data sources and combining them to form meaningful insight to help shape decision making
- Build repeatable reporting solutions and capability to support ongoing tactical analysis
- Ensure high levels of data quality across all data sources used within any reporting and analysis
- Working with Business Service Owners and Product Owners to develop and evolve data models and interpretation of the data
- Strong experience in SQL and working with SQL Server
- Proficient in Excel, and reporting tools like Tableau, Alteryx and Talend
- Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw meaningful conclusions
- Experience in statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisation
- Understanding of data modelling and databased solutions
- You will have the ability to structure complex data and communicate it in the most appropriate way to the relevant stakeholders
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.