|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102MO||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This Reward Analyst plays a key role in ensuring the Reward team operates effectively and use insights to design reward propositions that supports business objectives in the UK and ROI. The role holder will be involved in implementing strategies to improve awareness and understanding of reward and benefit proposition and ensuring the policies and practices developed are relevant and timely.
The role holder will work closely with the Reward, People support team and other stakeholders to support business change and effectively manage processes and working practices to maintain key documents and information, such job descriptions, salary ranges, market benchmarks and reward policies.
- Obtain, collate, review and analyse market remuneration and benefit data and trends to support Reward projects, annual pay review process and ad hoc benchmarking.
- The role holder will work closely with the Reward, People support team and other stakeholders to support business change and effectively manage processes and working practices to maintain key documents and information, such job descriptions, salary ranges, market benchmarks, reward policies, etc.
- Support in designing pay, incentive plans, salary progression arrangements, benefit offerings, etc for the business and ensure they are fit for purpose, market competitive and compliant with the Company’s pay policy and principles.
- Work closely with the People business partners, People services, Payroll and Finance team with change activities including, job evaluation, job grading, pay benchmarking, pay reporting, etc.
- Work with engagement team and external suppliers to support annual flexible benefit window.
- Previous experience in an analytics role, ideally within a Reward team.
- Desired experience in any job evaluation methodology and benefit administration.
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Adept at data analysis and drawing insights based on various data sources.
- Experienced in using software applications, such as Excel, to manage and analyse data.
- Has a basic understanding of key HR and business processes.
- Will independently and pro-actively research and develop knowledge in areas they support.
- Great team player with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Great organisation and communication skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.