|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102DG||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Reward Lead is responsible for key reward, grading, bonus and benefits processes within the UK or Ireland, working with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure they’re delivered effectively and contributing to the overall reward strategy.
This role is instrumental in delivering our reward strategy in support of creating a great place to work, helping us to attract and retain great talent and deliver our business goals.
You will also lead reward projects, including harmonisation and synergy opportunities across UK & Ireland, and support with broader propositions and engagement initiatives as and when required.
- Lead reward and benefits processes including annual pay reviews, annual salary benchmarking, flexible benefits windows and bonus, collaborating across the People team to ensure they’re delivered effectively.
- Monitor, measure, maintain and improve existing reward and benefits policies, ensuring awareness and adoption is maximised and they remain fit for purpose, aligned to our employee value proposition and business strategy.
- Develop new reward and benefits policies and processes based on the business strategy, internal employee insight and external best practice, ensuring the end-to-end employee journey and experience is considered and that there is an effective launch, engagement and embedding plan.
- Manage external suppliers and partners, regularly reviewing service levels and negotiating the best deal possible to ensure our offerings are as competitive as possible, collaborating across the Hutchinson where required.
- Support Business Partners and the Recruitment team with job evaluations and salary benchmarking information, maintaining our grading structures and evaluation frameworks.
- Advise on ad-hoc reward queries escalated from our external partners or internally.
- Previous experience in a Reward role and managing key reward processes
- Previous experience negotiating with and managing external suppliers
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable across pay, bonus, benefits and pension solutions
- Understands emerging Reward and workforce trends and uses this to inform insights and recommendations
- Adept at drawing insights and making credible recommendations based on various data sources
- Commercial acumen with a clear understanding of the correlation between the commerciality of the organisation and the reward of its employees
- Ability to influence well at all levels - where necessary engaging with the SLT and wider People Team
- Well organised and clear communicator
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.