|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200X1||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office with a balance of home and office based working.
Here at Three, we are are looking for a Risk Analyst to join our Team.
This role in the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team provides specialist risk expertise, coordination and analysis, supporting the execution of risk activities across the business. Working cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders to enable the achievement of business outcomes. Coaching colleagues on more complex areas of risk as well as softer skills enabling those colleagues to develop the right level of subject matter expertise to further support the future growth of the business.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate about what they do and great at communicating. Candidates will be experienced in risk management and stakeholder liaison, whether from the telecoms industry or elsewhere.
A big part of this role is being able to influence and educate stakeholders at all levels of ThreeUK about the importance of risk management and the part they play in it. So ideally, you’ll be able to tell us about examples of where you’ve had to exert influence in the past, particularly where it’s been a challenge to achieve the outcome you wanted. The nature of the role and the fact you’ll have a certain degree of independence from the business means you’ll need to be prepared to challenge people professionally whilst still maintaining great working relationships.
Please note - this will be a 12 month FTC.
- Co-ordinate the enterprise-wide structures that support the execution of our Risk activities, ensuring all inputs and outcomes come together by effectively managing risk registers, dashboards and reporting, providing support for certain governance cycles.
- Support the business in Identifying, assessing, prioritising and managing risk without supervision, providing technical guidance and challenge to the business when required.
- Work without supervision and provide technical guidance when required on collating, reviewing, interpreting and creating relevant, lucid and effective management reports.
- Centrally track all risks across the business – providing a cross-Directorate view, tracking and following up on overdue actions.
- Being an advocate for great risk management, promoting the tools, techniques and disciplines to develop the risk framework across ThreeUK
- You are familiar with key risk processes for both financial and non-financial risks and are able to work across business units and departments
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, influencing and facilitation skills as well as the confidence to deal with/challenge senior management.
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills – are a team player, able to forge relationships, build consensus and influence decisions
- You have exceptional organisational skills, are able to manage multiple competing priorities without compromising on quality of outcomes, are detail oriented and have data analytics skills
- You are resourceful, have the ability to work on your own initiative with a strong delivery focus
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.