|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102RX||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Three’s MVNO and Carrier Service team holds the responsibility for ensuring that more than 10 million Three customers can connect and interact securely with other mobile customers and third-party services using Interconnect, Roaming, Messaging and Verification services.
This team has a responsibly to a P&L that contributes margin in excess of £80m pa.
This role underpins that by being a focal point for roaming analysis, insights and controls.
Working with internal and external stakeholders the Roaming Lead will be responsible for proactively monitoring, analysing, and reporting on roaming data from across the business.
As well as analysing data to mitigate fraud and prevent revenue loss, the Roaming Lead is responsible for identifying traffic trends and customer behaviours.
The successful candidate will understand the principles of Interconnect, Roaming and related services, including platforms and possess the ability to pick up new concepts and understand the commercial implications of these.
You will be accountable for setting up a new roaming controls tool and providing training to other teams where relevant. You will set up and establishing new controls, dashboards, reports and data management through our various data sets
Day to day you will analyse trends, explore, investigate, and provide reports and insights on roaming behaviours.
You will also support and identify commercial strategies, use data and conclusions in support of commercial negotiations
Track and monitor roaming deal performance
Interact with Finance for inter-operator and inter-carrier settlements, including disputes
Interact with Retail and T&O to ensure alignment on products and technology changes and implementations
Opportunity to grow knowledge of roaming and build up expertise in this area
Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing reporting controls to provide roaming insights
- Monitoring and analysing Roaming Data
- Producing reports with insights and recommendations for commercial strategy
- Liaise with internal & external teams for traffic management, steering and reporting
- Liaise with Finance teams for reporting purposes
- Liaise with CKHIOD for matters relating Roaming
- Liaise with Revenue Assurance and Fraud teams to ensure any traffic trends are investigated and actioned where required
- Support Inputting into business planning and forecast assumptions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good commercial acumen
- A self-starter willing to take lead and responsibility
- An explorer and collaborative team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong data skills, including experience of databases, and data visualisation.
- Ability to get into the details while seeing and understanding the bigger picture.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner and present these to an audience.
- Roaming knowledge/experience is essential to perform in this role
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.