|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|220034||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers. Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependent upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
The role holder will design, develop and implement simple, medium and complex business solutions utilising the Salesforce.com platform across a variety of clouds and integrated partners over time.
The Systems Manager will provide design and development support on our future Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution to support efficient sales and services management to the business.
Working with the Solution Architect the role holder will build solutions to design, develop and implement HLD’s into a working business process. Bringing the design to life into the Three B2B business ensuring all builds are scalable for future growth. Also ensuring solutions are developed in a way that allows for easy adoption of the tools and technologies by the sales community and remain relevant for each channel of business.
You will also provide ongoing sales support to ensure that our sales tools are continually updated and evolved to meet the growing needs of the sales organisation.
- Support Three senior leadership in achieving strategic goals and monitor progress using appropriate metrics.
- Develop quality relationships with the senior sales leadership to ensure a consistent pipeline of CPQ improvements are delivered giving our sales organisation continual improvements and efficiency gains to the way they go to market.
- Ensuring that all improvements are measurable and can demonstrate success.
- Work closely with the Business Change department to develop solutions that address the business requirements and detailed user stories that have been brought to the Enablement team to support the progression of the B2B business
- Build and deliver L1 and L2 solutions via the relevant CRM, CVM,CPQ, CLM and OM platforms that are in place to support the business. Ensure designs are scalable to meet future business growth, aligned to Technology Architecture and are relevant across all channels of business.
- Work closely with Technology & Operations to ensure that L3 requirements are planned and delivered in conjunction with business requirements.
- Design and embed a Dev/Test/Live approach as a minimum standard, clearly documenting development steps and integrating with Technology & Operations on processes that affect downstream workflows.
- 5+ years’ experience of development/deployment of Salesforce projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground to achieve results.
- Salesforce certified in a development or consulting capacity and hold a minimum of ADM201 certification with demonstrated experience of the platform and the wider force.com integrated platform.
- Deep industry experience of the design, development and in-life management of salesforce based CPQ solutions.
- Experience with enterprise-level business process re-engineering and lead to cash transformation.
- A deep technical understanding of how-to best leverage CLM and CCM software solutions to drive efficient lead-to-order sales journeys.
- Experience of implementing process builder and flow designer to achieve process automation against specific business requirements
- Ability to manage support teams to deliver against business requirements.
- Previous experience of system development within a telco industry setting, preferably in the B2B channel.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.