|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210338||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
SMARTY's on an unprecedented growth journey. In just under 4 years SMARTY has gone from being a start up to entering the next exciting phase of its journey as a scale up.
Our mission is to bring fairness & transparency to the UK mobile market by being the connectivity brand that stands out for being simple & honest. Hot on the heels of our success in growing the business, we now need to add more amazing people to our team in all areas of SMARTY for the next exciting chapter in our success story.
SMARTY's a great place work - oodles of passion sit within a small, engaged team. Best of all though, we're wholly owned by Three which means we can lean into our parent organization when we need to whilst still standing on our own two feet to deliver for our customers.
You'll need to be resourceful, in a growth environment like ours, there's no time for politics or egos - so you'll be comfortable in cutting through ambiguity to get things done. You'll get the balance right between collaborating where needs be and cracking on using your own initiative. Most of all though you are curious about what our customers want, and you're obsessed with making things better, simpler and easier for them.
SMARTY is experiencing significant growth as a business and consequently we are at a pivotal moment in needing to ensure our capability to gather and act on insight keeps pace with this. Data is critical to our success, and we need to expand both our reach and capacity to manage our insight demand.
Working within the Operations team the Senior Business Intelligence Manager will take on significant accountabilities for our data and insight capability leading a small but growing team of analysts that support all parts of the SMARTY business. Senior Business Intelligence Manager will play a leading role in managing our reporting demand and ensure we are setting ourselves up for continued success and growth.
- Managing and forecasting reporting demand and capacity across SMARTY.
- Drive efficiencies and automation in reporting processes
- Stakeholder management and proactive engagement across SMARTY and D&A Communicating the results of the analysis in an inspiring, compelling and interesting way
- Communicating technical data analysis, and interpreting it for non-technical stakeholders
- Developing analytical tools and models that enable SMARTY to identify commercial opportunities, to optimise customer targeting and to maximise the value of the data it holds
- Lead a team of SMARTY analysts supporting the business and cross functional teams across SMARTY
- Ensure self-serve reporting tools and processes are embedded effectively across the SMARTY team
- Ensure reporting demand is tracked and monitored and reporting capacity and capability aligns to the SMARTY delivery roadmap
- Work closely with all cross functional teams and senior business stakeholders to assess the capacity requirements and capabilities meet the demands of the business.
- Own the relationship into the wider Three Data & Analytics team and the matrix management of the SMARTY dedicated resource there.
- Work with our partners and wider 3 Data & Analytics team to define quality and governance controls
- Own the current BI platform and a continuous improvement programme with our partners to ensure this service continues to support the needs of the business
- Strong SQL skills and working and experience working with SQL Server
- Strong experience in Excel and reporting tools like Tableau and Alteryx or Talend are desirable
- Experience in managing data and reporting technologies and solutions
- Experience in leading teams of analyst to deliver on critical business goals
- Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw meaningful conclusions
- Understanding of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisation
- Understanding of data modelling and databased solutions
- You will have the ability to structure complex data and communicate it in the most appropriate way to the relevant stakeholders
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.