|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101FD||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Business Readiness Team manages large cross function change across the business (e.g. Transformation programmes)
- Ensure an E2E plan is in place and has been interlocked with the technical team
- Ensure that the business outcome or Goal for each work package is defined and agreed with the product owner and change manager
- Lead sprint planning activities facilitating stand up's, Planning sessions, retro's and Demo's
- Responsible for continuously optimising value of the project delivery (process, tools & people
- Work collaboratively with all delivery partners (internal/external) to understand the project demand and secure resources.
- Provide clear direction on project management methodologies to the project team to ensure quality and control is fit for purpose
- Project management execution (RAID, resource, cost, scope, plan, quality, communication & partner management) in alignment with the appropriate methodology
- Implement and manage standard methods, tools, templates & guidance for project management
- Project Governance and Risk Management through stakeholder management and effective escalation.
- Project optimisation and continual service improvement
- Implement portfolio/programme strategy and plans
- Working closely with business teams in ensuring the business readiness for complex transformation projects.
- Previous experience in large complex Agile and Waterfall projects, where a complex technical or business outcome was met
- Ability to build this capability from scratch using expertise in project management and business improvement methodologies
- Hands-on experience in various project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in dealing with business functions ensuring business readiness in transformation programmes.
- Demonstration of strong strategic thinking skills and ability to analyse complex issues, be bold in decision making and to design and implement practical solutions to address them
- Strong interpersonal, negotiations and influencing skills with the ability to engage with people of all levels of seniority but more importantly multiple delivery partners.
- Exemplary problem-solving skills
- Good to have: Project management certifications
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.