|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200W9||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
We are building something special at Three: an in-house agency that is going to re-energise the brand and take our marketing efforts to new heights.
We have built a fresh and eclectic team of talented creatives from leading agencies and brands. But alas, they are missing a vital colleague - one who can bring ideas and our brand to life visually with creative flair, imagination, and precision.
They will be full of ideas, in-tune with current design trends and channels with experience and evidence of creating world-class branded work for
both on and off-line.
They will be comfortable creating their own visual art direction from scratch for campaign look and feels and through-the-line adaption. As well as being ready to turn concepts and scamps into assets that are on-brand and en-pointe.
We want a thinker as well as a creator. Someone who lives and breathes great design and knows how to motivate and generate a culture of visual excellence.
- Your primary channels will be digital and social and you’ll collaborate with the Senior Retail Designer and creative teams to create consistent visual campaigns around Three’s marketing calendar.
- You will push the client and the creative teams with innovative ideas for execution within various channels. Pushing the media as well as the brand.
- You will work alongside our partner agencies to align on communication principles and brand guideline development as well as sharing your own direction on how the brand can flex and improve as our briefs and campaigns develop.
- From initial briefing onwards, you will work closely with creative teams to provide a digital-first perspective on how campaign visuals can be adapted to work holistically.
- You will support ways of working across the team so that each member of the team is able to work efficiently and effectively. Making good use of systems, tools and processes which enable you and the team to excel.
- You’ll demonstrate behaviours that align with our brand and encourage respect across all functions of the IHA and our client partners and show due regard for timelines, budgets and other constraints inherent in the various briefs you will own.
- Ideally, we are looking for extensive traditional agency or in-house agency experience where a similar position was held. That said, we are not against promoting into the role if the candidate has a great portfolio and relevant experience combined with the ambition to do great things!
- Experience in collaborating with conceptual creative teams and designing for both brand and campaign activations.
- Experienced in working with clients directly to improve briefs and get under the skin of their challenge as well as yours.
- Expertise in digital design encompassing online, social media, and beyond.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant design software.
- Deep knowledge of typography, layout, colour theory, image, composition, hierarchy, and the principles of visual communication.
- Experience and knowledge of working with brands, branding processes and brand design.
- Good understanding of motion, digital production and photography.
- Good experience of art direction.
- Confident and personable and able to present their work with passion.
- Understanding and knowledge of print design, motion, photography and digital production environments.
- Show initiative, be patient, positive and proactive in approach.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.