|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21038Z||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The newly formed Customer Value Management (CVM) team at Three are at the forefront of the consumer team, using data to create personalised communications and offers to drive value throughout the customer lifecycle to meet our commercial targets.
We are looking for a commercially minded analytics manager with experience of planning, measuring and analysing large scale lifecycle programmes. You will link up with other data teams across Three to ensure the CVM team are able to self-serve reports to track the metrics important to their products and campaigns.
You will be passionate about using data and champion its use in driving decision making within a commercial environment.
You’ll be equally happy rolling your sleeves up to work on a piece of campaign analysis as you will building roadmaps and supporting the CVM teams to build their own strategies. In any one day you could be working on a combination of new dashboard development, business casing a new campaign development, producing a performance report or analysing and determining the next steps of a test and learn that you recommended.
- Leading a team of CVM analysts ensuring that their workload is prioritised across a number of product squads and their short and longer term career development needs are met.
- Representing CVM reporting & analytics requirements in squad planning and review ceremonies.
- Partner with the Data & Analytics teams that support CVM to brief dashboard and data modelling requirements as well as working to open up data sources for the team to self-serve on to enable detailed insight when required.
- Setting up best practice self-serve campaign reporting and analytics capability across the CVM squads.
- Tracking and monitoring all campaign performance metrics from engagement through to CTA conversion (open rates, click rates, upgrades, churn, margin measurement etc).
- Evolve the capability and impact of the CVM squads through the delivery of campaign analytics and reporting for CVM squad initiatives.
- Delivery of forecasting for CVM programmes and initiatives.
- Conduct adhoc deeper dives to provide the insight on performance and enable decision making.
- Creating a ‘test, learn, iterate’ mindset in the squads and ensuring best practice campaign design and delivery set up enables timely test and learn to be achieved at scale.
- Ensuring that stakeholders are up to date and clear on current and historic CVM performance, providing regular updates linked to commercial objectives.
- Coaching the CVM squads when needed to interpret campaign analytics and creating a data driven culture throughout the team.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics).
- Extensive experience of CRM/CVM/Customer marketing analytics for a B2C company.
- Technical experience using query tools such as SQL, SAS or Python and reporting tools such as Microstrategy or Tableau.
- Experience of working with a CRM Management System (preferably Adobe Suite or another eg: Salesforce, IBM Unica).
- Workload management and prioritisation across a number of workstreams and stakeholders.
- Development and use of predictive models and tools.
- Experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data. Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Curious individual who is continuously learning and evolving their technical skills and their understanding of customer behaviour and shares knowledge with others.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.