|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|210228||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team working on exciting new technologies which provide a platform for growth and agility to meet our goal to double the size of the business as well as our existing Network You’ll be accountable for the Core Network Subscriber Management Services, working as part Core Network Subscriber Management Team and with our partners to drive the delivery against our architecture and business objectives.
- Provide technical guidance to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
Contribute to the define of technical requirement specifications.
Responsible for the Design (HLD, LLD), Test (scenarios, test cases, support defect resolution and troubleshooting), transition to Ops (propose OAT scenarios, test cases).
Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to the functional requirements defined.
Support the Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the delivery of projects.
Support the technical domain lead and Technical Design Authority to build and prioritise the 18-month technical and budget roadmap.
Work with the team and partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain.
Build and manage excellent working relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
Work with the supplier, SI Partner & Three internal teams to deliver Data programmes & Projects on both the Telco Cloud network and the existing network.
Work with operation teams to progres
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Will have hands on, day to day understanding and technical subject matter experience of their area.
• Demonstrates specialist knowledge required for the role including relevant standards, regulations, frameworks, technologies and process. Will be able to demonstrate implementing and making recommendations for improvements that are in line with strategies.
• Experience of working with and influencing within teams. Will be able to demonstrate how they add value and contribute to team successes and outcomes.
• Ability to make decisions, problem solve, work and collaborate within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams. Understands relationships within those teams and their key stakeholders.
• Demonstrates a keen interest and drive in self-development and learning, is open to feedback, challenges and opportunities.
• Ability to contribute to operational plans within their area that puts the customer experience first.
Domain specific knowledge & experience:
• In depth understanding and demonstrable experience in 3G, 4G and 5G Core Network Architectures.
• In depth understanding of Core Networks, SDM and 3DS (SPR).
• In depth understanding of Telco Cloud Technology.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.