|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101TJ||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Work Week||23/09/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Snr Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing the Digital channel’s overall delivery roadmap, balancing this with timely and regular value deliveries. This roadmap delivers all changes to three.co.uk and the Three App, with visibility of digital components of wider end to end initiatives and propositions across other channels. This role will work with the scrum masters, product owners and Snr product owner to support delivery and to manage impediments, risks, changes in scope & dependencies across the programme of work.
This role will also work with scrum masters to ensure that all requirements and deliveries are executed within the appropriate governance frameworks and respond to the ever-changing roadmap.
The Snr Digital Project Manager will be responsible for delivery roadmap reporting and work with the scrum masters and product owners and be the first line of escalation into digital development. Supporting product owners to manage stakeholders’ expectations
This role will work with the agile programme analyst, scrum masters, product owners & digital development managers to ensure that incoming work is appropriately allocated to the correct backlog.
The Snr Digital Project Manager will work with the agile programme analyst and scrum masters on programme management delivery best practices.
- Production of weekly/monthly updates to digital development roadmap
- Work with POs and scrum masters to maintain scrum team backlogs
- Set up project deep dives with scrum teams and stakeholders when required
- Ensure project governance and risk management through stakeholder management and effective escalation are proactively managed
- Creation of the quartley roadmap working with PO’s, scrum masters & agile project analyst.
- Expertise in agile project management and a variety of agile practices.
- Proven expertise in project and programme planning and capacity management.
- Ability to deliver results in a changing environment via matrix management.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate agile tools
- Effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.